As the 2017-2018 school year wraps up, here are some important dates to add to your calendar:
- Bike to School Day/Bike Rodeo
Thursday, May 24th (bike rodeo at 2:45 on the playground)
Memorial Day – NO SCHOOLMonday, May 28
Hot Dog PicnicWednesday, May 30th – 10:45am to 11:40am
Last Day of SchoolFriday, June 8th
Student Information/Picture DayWednesday, August 15th, 2018 – 2:00pm to 6:00pm
First Day of SchoolTuesday, June 4th, 2018
A huge shoutout to our talented, dedicated, and generous teachers and staff who give their all to make Northside a great place for our kids and families. Northside wouldn’t be the warm, inspiring place it is without you.
Thanks also to our Staff Appreciation Committee for helping the PTO show its gratitude by bringing in lunch on Tuesday and breakfast goodies on Thursday morning.
If you see a teacher, thank a teacher!
Big thanks the parents and kiddos who made it out to our first PTO meeting on September 12. Great to see all those smiling faces!
Our next PTO meeting will be Tuesday, November 14 in the Northside library. Principal Craney will walk us through some of the latest and greatest info on our school. We’ll also have a preview of events coming up and answer any questions you may have!
Free childcare available. Refreshments will be served!
We are looking forward to a wonderful 2017-18 school year! The PTO is here to ….
- To promote the education and well-being of all Northside Elementary students at home, in school, and in the community.
- To provide a forum for discussion and foster communication among parents, administrators, educators, and the community.
- To enhance the educational facilities and opportunities for the students of Northside Elementary that are not otherwise provided for in the school budgets.
- To sponsor projects and events for the benefit of Northside Elementary and its students.
- To raise funds as required to provide for the above objectives
Any person who is a parent/guardian, administrator, teacher or support staff of Northside Elementary School is considered a member of the Northside PTO.
Please browse our website, see what are up to this year, and volunteer if you are able to lend a helping hand!
Northside PTO Board
School events are made possible by our parent volunteers!
Stay connected to our school with weekly eNews emails!
To sign up to receive these emails, please visit the following site to register:
Does the site need attention? Broken links? Out of date information?
CLICK HERE to contact our board secretary, and we’ll get it fixed ASAP. Thanks for your support in keeping this website a useful resource for our PTO membership!