Author Archives: Lisa Froelich
June 7th – last day of school
Wednesday, August 14th – 2-6pm – Info Day – find out your teacher/classroom, take your school picture, pick up your school supply kit, make your PTO donation
Thursday, August 22nd – 5:30-6:30pm – New Kindergarten Family Playdate at Northside playground area
Wednesday, August 28th – 4:30-6:30pm – Back to School Night – meet your teacher, drop off supplies in your classroom
MCPASD 2018-2019 calendar dates (revised May 2018)
MCPASD 2019-2020 calendar dates (Approved and finalized Nov. 19, 2018)
New for December 2018: if you shop Amazon.com this holiday season, why not use the Amazon Smile portal – if you do, a percentage of your purchase will be donated to Northside PTO! How? Just click the box below to get started (and make sure you see “Northside Parent Teacher Organization” listed). Every purchase gives back!
Big thanks the parents and kiddos who made it out to our first PTO meeting on September 12. Great to see all those smiling faces!
Our next PTO meeting will be Tuesday, November 14 in the Northside library. Principal Craney will walk us through some of the latest and greatest info on our school. We’ll also have a preview of events coming up and answer any questions you may have!
Free childcare available. Refreshments will be served!
We are looking forward to a wonderful 2017-18 school year! The PTO is here to ….
- To promote the education and well-being of all Northside Elementary students at home, in school, and in the community.
- To provide a forum for discussion and foster communication among parents, administrators, educators, and the community.
- To enhance the educational facilities and opportunities for the students of Northside Elementary that are not otherwise provided for in the school budgets.
- To sponsor projects and events for the benefit of Northside Elementary and its students.
- To raise funds as required to provide for the above objectives
Any person who is a parent/guardian, administrator, teacher or support staff of Northside Elementary School is considered a member of the Northside PTO.
Please browse our website, see what are up to this year, and volunteer if you are able to lend a helping hand!
Northside PTO Board
School events are made possible by our parent volunteers!
Stay connected to our school with weekly eNews emails!
To sign up to receive these emails, please visit the following site to register:
Does the site need attention? Broken links? Out of date information?
CLICK HERE to contact our board secretary, and we’ll get it fixed ASAP. Thanks for your support in keeping this website a useful resource for our PTO membership!