Help take pictures for Yearbook!
Sign up for school and PTO events and take pictures so we can fill our yearbook with awesome memories!
Book Fair Needs a Chair
The Scholastic Book Fair Committee is currently looking for a fourth chairperson to help run this event. The current chairpeople are Jenny Maron, Lisa Froelich and Lynne Kramer. This is a more significant time commitment relative to some of the other committees, but completely manageable. Please look over the job duties and if this is something you are interested in doing, let us know via the email below. The book fair is fun and rewarding and something that is greatly enjoyed by the school community. We hope that you might consider lending your time and creativity to this endeavor.
- Attend committee meetings (approximately 4 per year – approximately 90 minutes each)
- Be involved with email correspondence between committee members
- Develop expertise of the details of running the fair through the guidance of the current members
- Carry out duties as determined at committee meetings (such as making photocopies or other tasks as needed)
- Be available for two full mornings before each fair to staple packets and hang posters
- Be available for set up, break down, and large portions of the day during the open hours (5 days in fall and 5 days in spring) – one committee member signs up for each shift to act as a supervisor or manager for the other volunteers who participate, and several committee members are needed for busier times (such as during Bingo, Game Night, Share Fair, and Breakfast with Buddies)
Thanks again, email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
Book Fair Committee
Fill out the PTO volunteer form below to let us know the events/programs for which you are interested in volunteering, or interested in learning more about! Submitting this form does not oblige you to participate, but indicates to committee members possible volunteers. Committees often schedule volunteers for specific tasks, dates or shifts using activity-specific doodle polls.