- We are a volunteer-led non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
- Our Objectives are:
- To promote the education and well-being of all Northside Elementary students at home, in school, and in the community.
- To provide a forum for discussion and foster communication among parents, administrators, educators, and the community.
- To enhance the educational facilities and opportunities for the students of Northside Elementary that are not otherwise provided for in the school budgets.
- To sponsor projects and events for the benefit of Northside Elementary and its students
- To raise funds as required to provide for the above objectives
Membership: any person who is a parent/guardian, administrator, teacher or support staff of Northside Elementary School is considered a member of the Northside PTO.