Welcome to the Northside Elementary PTO website.
We are a volunteer-led, non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization that enriches student experiences and student outcomes at Northside by:
- paying all student and chaperone costs for field trips;
- planning, staffing, and running special events like Info/Picture Day, the Harvest Moon Festival, the Share Fair, and Breakfast with Buddies;
- funding a "Sunshine Fund" that the school social worker can use to help families in need;
- creating, running, and supplying independent programs such as Read On and Art in the Classroom;
- paying for child care for all parent-teacher conferences and providing dinners for teachers those evenings;
- promoting the development of healthy eating and exercise habits through the Farm to School program, Dolphin Dash, and Run.Walk.Move;
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!